Founder and President of Christian Insurance Services
Ron First, CKA®, CCIA, M Ed.
Ron is the Founder, President and Senior Risk Advisor of Christian Insurance Services and has 32 years of experience in the insurance and financial planning industry. He started his financial planning career in 1990 with A.L. Williams (Primerica) and concurrently was a professional educator (teacher, assistant principal and school principal) for 28 years.
For over 32 years, Ron has been teaching individuals, couples, and families how to simplify financial planning by utilizing creative teaching techniques in his practice. Today, he couples this educational approach with timeless Biblical principles to help people to understand and succeed in protecting the important things in life in order to obtain their overall financial goals!
If you are looking for sound financial advice without compromising your Christian values, then Ron and Christian Insurance Services Group is a great choice for your insurance needs.
To meet with Ron or an associate for a no hassle appointment, or a complimentary review of your existing insurance products, call our office and schedule a time convenient for yourself (we can accommodate appointments by phone, on-line, Zoom mtg. or an in person appointment).
A little more about Ron:
- Has a passion for simplifying the complicated for his clients!
- Member of Kingdom Advisors for Christian financial professionals in Central Texas (Retired)
- Has been honored as a Texas 5 Star Professional 7 years in a row
- Is a Certified Christian Insurance Advisor
- Was a Certified Kingdom Advisors for 7 years
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from Queens College, CUNY
- Master of Music Degree from University of Arizona
- Master of Educational Administration from UT El Paso
- Member of Freedom Fellowship Church for last 3 years
- Has been a guest teacher / preacher at various churches in the Texas Hill Country and particularly loves teaching the Hebraic Roots in churches.
- Ron is the current Southwest Coordinator for CMJ USA Ministries .
Ron has been married to the same wonderful woman for 27 years: His wife Journeth is a certified bilingual reading interventionist in New Braunfels,ISD, TX. Together they raised two amazing children that love YESHUA (JEUS)! The oldest is a RN practicing at a local hospital in New Braunfels while their youngest is a senior nursing student at Cedarville University, in Ohio.
He was born and raised in New York City, but became a proud Texan 42 years ago!
In Co-vocational ministry with CMJ-USA (Church’’ Mission Among Jewish People] since 2018